These Terms and Conditions apply to any travel products and/or services you have booked with us or purchased from Iran HRC Tours Operator and govern the contractual relationship between you and Iran HRC with respect to any such travel services.
The client/s must however accept and sign the Company’s booking conditions when booking any holiday to Iran operated by the Iran HRC. The person signing the booking form (which incorporates these conditions) warrants that he/she has full authority to do so on behalf of all persons whose names appear on the booking form (the ’Party’), and confirms that all such persons are fully aware of and accept these conditions. However, for the avoidance of doubt, that person’s signature confirms his or her responsibility for all payment due in respect of all persons within the Party. By making a booking, the first named person on the booking agrees on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking that:
- He/she has read these terms and conditions and has the authority to and does agree to be bound by them;
- He/she consents to our use of information in accordance with our Privacy & Data Protection Policy;
- He/she is over 18 years of age.
CHANGES BY THE CLIENT/S
Any changes to the original booking (for example, hotel, passenger names but not departure dates) must be confirmed in writing by the person signing the booking form and must be accompanied by an administration fee of 50 Euros per booking in addition to any further costs that the company may incur. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and additional requests, their availability cannot be guaranteed. A change of departure date must be requested in writing by the person signing the booking form and must be accompanied by the above administration fee, unless the request is within 60 days of departure in which case cancellation fees will be applied as detailed below. To reiterate, these charges are in addition to any further charges made by our appointed agent/suppliers, whereby you would incur charges levied by this third party.
Cancellation for group and company tours
The customer may cancel the tour prior to departure in accordance with the following rules:
- In the case of any cancellation after booking, an administration charge of 150 euros per person is payable.
- In the case of cancellation 12 weeks prior to departure, the operator will retain the deposit.
- In the case of cancellation between 2 and 3 weeks prior to departure, the operator will charge the 80% of the price of the tour.
- In the case of cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to departure, the operator will charge the full price of the tour.